Business Process Analyst
Currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst to join our Bynaric team. The successful candidate will join a flexible team environment and be exposed to a range of cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a motivated BPA to come join our agile team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will need experience in Business Process – Process Mapping and Process Improvement combined with strong analytical, problem solving, business transformation and project management background.
- Support programme managers in implementing best-in-class programmatic, planning and reporting methodologies to ensure projects are managed in a standardised way.
- Project coordination between Bynaric and Development team on a daily basis.
- Build strong relationships to enable delivery of goals.
- Be a champion for change across the business.
- Provide best in class business analyst acumen to project team raise risks, issues, dependencies and conflicts and propose solutions.
- Motivate and engage the project team in delivering on tasks.
- Monitoring the results of the changes to ensure they are working
- Work with IT and business, when new functionality is released to production to ensure smooth transition to the new process.
- Support UAT during all phases of testing.
Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience as a business analyst, ideally in a lead role.
- Over 5 years of business process mapping background with strong analytical, problem solving and business transformation(business improvement) project management background.
- Strong documentation skills
- Broad knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Preferably 3 or more years’ experience implementing commercial off the shelf software on behalf of a client.
- Proven experience of business change projects from both a business and IT perspective.