Exciting opportunity for a PHP Developer to join our Bynaric team. Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer with ideally Laravel experience to come to join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities here at Bynaric.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilising standard development tools
- Utilise backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 5 year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL and Postgres for profiling and query optimisation
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Available for full-time work, Monday to Friday
Technical job requirements:
- PHP skills – OOP, design patterns, working against specific PHP versions, producing an optimal and reasonable standardized code (required) and using experimental APIs (recommended)
- SQL for MySQL understanding – being able to handle different MySQL engines and develop scalable and optimized queries
- Experience with other languages (Java, C#, Python, Ruby, C/C++) is a plus
- Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems) is highly recommended – Git in particular, Hg or SVN would be acceptable
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony is a plus
- Candidates with Open Source products (plugins, libraries, frameworks) are preferred – GitHub, BitBucket, or other source-control repository hosting platform examples are more than welcome.
What’s In It For You:
- An open culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real;
- The opportunity to take on a senior role and take over other initiatives in-house (client, product, or new service verticals);
- Moving quickly with minimum blockers thanks to working directly with the executive team;
- A tried-and-tested process that works, with the ability to optimize and expand further;
- A diverse tech/digital environment bouncing between in-house marketing, strategy work for clients, and collaboration with our product team as well;
- A truly agile, fast-paced culture without a ton of unnecessary paperwork (iterative improvements through quick experiments);
- Growing up professionally by implementing the latest and greatest best practices and techniques in SEO, content marketing, content pillar creation, funnel development, and more;
- A hard-working yet friendly environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department;
- Make use of our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- Take advantage of birthday vouchers, company discounts for various commercial places, and others.
- Take part in constant internal technical and soft skills training, plus additional ones of your choice.
- Enjoy fresh fruits at the office daily.
This is not a traditional corporate job with endless workflows and spreadsheets and slow decision-making processes. Bynaric™ is a growing name in property applications in the UK, Ireland and successfully competes with the largest software providers across Ireland, the UK and Europe. This requires determination to provide top quality across all levels of the organization within short and rapid iterations through continuous improvement.
If you feel challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.