We are currently seeking a Jr Infrastructure Engineer for a permanent position.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture then this is the job for you.
Experience, Skills and knowledge needed for the role:
- Install, configure and maintain Linux Operating Systems (in particular RHEL or CentOS)
- Expertise in Cloud platforms (AWS is preferential)
- Experience with Virtualization e.g. Hypervisor VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing, VPN’s, VLAN’s, Peering, Load Balancing, etc).
- Experience working with Java Application Server (Tomcat or JBoss) and webserver technologies (Apache and/or Nginx)
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Experience with Apple Business and Mac OS support (Intel/M1)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (Miradore is preferential) and mobile device support (Android/IOS)
- Experience with Microsoft systems such as Active Directory (Cloud and on premises), Microsoft Office support, Microsoft Office Desktop applications support, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint support.
- Experience with Zoho ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Advise, implement and audit according to security best practice
Requirements for this role:
- 2 years. + as Linux OS experience
- 2 years. + as End User Service Desk support experience
- At least 2 years with virtualisation (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen and KVM) and AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Over 3 years’ experience working in IT Department
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent